Best offers by Mon 25/11/19 at 5.00pm USP
Designed with luxury buyers in mind and boasting a collection of high-end features, this sophisticated contemporary home is sure to take your breath away. Just as impressive as the home itself, the suburb of Burnside showcases an array of tantalising lifestyle offerings, as well as a picturesque setting of lush tree lined streets and many prestigious homes.
Arriving at the property, be delighted by the magnificent façade and indulgent, show-stopping entry way that offers a double height ceiling accentuated by western red cedar and limestone. Inside, the home has been split over two luxurious levels with each room boasting its own sense of elegance and sophistication. The spacious entry flows into a formal sitting area that features a modern chandelier, hardwood timber flooring and an impressive 3.5m ceiling height that carries throughout to the lower level.
Past the entry way and through the French doors to the elegant vestibule, step down into a space ready for refined entertaining and relaxed everyday living. The open concept living, dining and kitchen area looks out through the large windows and doors to the natural lush established rear landscape. Featuring an ambient gas fireplace encircled by Calacatta marble, large Italian porcelain floor tiles, ample natural sunlight and a chef inspired gourmet kitchen that emphasises practical design, you will never want to leave this space. To complete the well-appointed and timeless appeal of the kitchen, find features including: quality stone benchtops, an impressive island bench with breakfast bar highlighted by Natural Calacatta marble feature stone, 900mm Siemens European s/s appliances, a wine fridge and deluxe butler’s pantry.
To accommodate large families, the home features three spacious bedrooms on the upper level—including the master—and a fourth bedroom on the lower level. The spacious master bedroom is a true retreat for adults, equipped with a vast double-sided walk-in robe and a luxe ensuite consisting of stone top double vanity, floor-to-ceiling tiles and a separate water closet. The other two bedrooms on the upper level feature built-in robes and easy access to the main bathroom that is fitted with a feature spa bath, double powder room vanity and a separate water closet. The fourth bedroom downstairs also offers a walk-in robe and dazzling ensuite comprising of deluxe finishes: stone top double vanity and floor-to-ceiling lashator marble tiles.
Outside, enjoy effortlessly entertaining family and friends on the undercover terrace featuring in ceiling speakers and a delightful designer built-in kitchen with gas bbq. Surrounded by a lush private garden, you can also use this space to relax and unwind whilst listening to the tranquil trickle of First Creek that flows through the rear of the property.
• Floor-to-ceiling, Italian porcelain/marble tiles in all bathrooms
• Clipsal Saturn series LED lighting and power points throughout the home
• In-ceiling Jamo speakers to multiple areas and in-wall Krix 7.1 theatre speaker system in the main living area
• Video intercom system at the gate and front door
• Recessed skylights flooding natural light to the stair void
• CCTV and secured security alarm system
• Ducted r/c a/c
• Leafy low maintenance established front and rear gardens with automated irrigation system
• Double car garage with automatic remote-controlled garage doors and auto rear door drive through access to backyard
• Upstairs kitchenette + bonus lounge room
• Separate designer laundry with chute to upstairs
• Extensive storage inside and out
• Walk to trendy Basecamp and Cascada cafés, enjoy lifestyle conveniences of Burnside Village, Feathers Hotel, Burnside Swimming Centre and Waterfall Gully, as well as being only 15 minutes from the CBD
• Zoned for Glenunga International High School and Burnside Primary school, close to St. Peter’s Girls’ School, Linden Park Primary School and Seymour College