Capturing that perfect balance between alluring period appeal and contemporary family design has been achieved with outstanding success in this freestanding c1890s residence.
On a large approximately 765 square meter allotment with a 20 meter frontage, it offers an easy, level, low maintenance home that has been architecturally renovated and extended to ensure light, space and creative style throughout.
This stunning property is even further enhanced by its whisper quiet end-of-peninsula address that’s walking distance to local schools and village shopping with easy access to the heart of the CBD.
- An extra-wide 20m frontage featuring a deep and level front garden
- Potential to add a second level and capture beautiful water views (STCA)
- Flowing light filled interiors include a bright and airy open plan living space
- An easy level flow to a sheltered entertainment patio in leafy surrounds
- Contemporary chef’s kitchen with island bench and high-end appliances
- Separate formal lounge with high ceilings, timber floors and period features
- Three double-sized bedrooms plus an extra study with custom built-in shelving